Monday, February 14, 2011

gifts from the past week



16.   Great dinner at The Melting Pot
17.   Great weekend with my husband -loved hanging out with him and lots of great food
18.   Beautiful Saturday and Sunday --it's amazing how warm weather and sun refreshes you - we had our windows open for a little while 
19.  Loved Bible Study with my girls last Tuesday night- there were only 7 of us, but we had great conversation
20.  Loved church -reminded me to be on guard against Satan's schemes and to put on the full armor of God
21.  We spring cleaned our house this weekend - that is not a blessing, but I love the effect, there's something that makes me happy about having a really clean and organized house
22.  Legacy Trail - we had the best time walking and taking in nature - it reminds me that new life is right around the corner 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message! Many Blessings!