Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Two Special Birthdays

Today I am celebrating two dear beautiful friends birthdays.  You both are very special to me. 

Happy Birthday, Amanda!  This is going to be an amazing year for you!  I can't wait to meet your little man.   You're going to be such a loving, caring mommy.   I'm so thankful for your friendship ~ We've had a great couple of years, from Gatlinburg to girls group to our life group  to your birthday last year to our Lake Cumberland getaway.   I can't wait to make some more memories.  I hope you have an awesome day and can take some time to enjoy it.    
Halloween for our dogs 2009
The end product of me driving our pontoon
Ryan and Erin's going away party
Ugly Christmas sweater party
Happy Birthday, Amanda!



Happy Birthday Pretty Sheri Mommy Girl!  I hope you have an awesome day!  You know how special you are to me.  You're the sweetest and most optimistic person I know.  You've been such a huge blessing to me.  You're an amazing mother and have two of the greatest kids.  I miss you, but am thankful we talk often and pick up right where we left off.  I can't even tell you how excited I am to see you next month- I'm counting down the days. 

My first real memory of you - skiing 2004
Matt and Summer's wedding 200?
Weekend at my house 2007
Nikki's wedding 2010

Happy Birthday, Girls!  Love you both! 

Ephesians 3 :17-20 "I pray that you, being rooted and established in love,  may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God."

1 comment:

  1. Oh Beautiful Ashley Love, Thank you!!!! I am counting down the days too!!!! And happy birthday to you, Amanda!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message! Many Blessings!