Saturday, February 26, 2011

two little shadows

I have two cute little shadows who follow me everywhere in the house.  When I work out I have to shut them out of our exercise room because they both try and jump up on the treadmill with me, and then I have to turn my music up loud so I don't have to listen to their pitiful whining outside the door.  They both want to be EVERYWHERE we are.  I pulled the sheets off our bed and dropped it on the floor of our laundry room so I could add detergent and when I turned around, this is what I saw:
Charlie (excuse the poor boy, he needs a haircut so bad) had crawled up and made himself a little bed and Peyton  was trying to sit, but sliding on our floor. ~I couldn't ask for two more adorable shadows. 
~So thankful I had my camera in my pocket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message! Many Blessings!