Friday, February 11, 2011

Valentine's Dinner

Brian and I chose to go out tonight for Valentine's Day instead of Monday.  We knew we'd be able to enjoy ourselves more since we don't have to work tomorrow.  We had a great evening!  We shopped for a little bit and then went to The Melting Pot.  Our reservation was for 8:30, so we were absolutely starving by the time we got there.  We really like going there because we're always there for a couple hours, so it's a really good time to just sit and talk without any interruptions (television, computer, phones). 
Brian and Charlie before we left --Charlie loves looking out the window
I wish I had gotten a picture of my dress -I really love it, it's my favorite dress - it's cute and comfortable --I had heels on but knew we were going to shop so I changed into flats.  I'm glad I did -not the cutest with the outfit, but oh, well. --Oh, and I'm really happy with my bargain coat.  I got it at Nordstrom's in December for $44. 
Cheddar Bacon Cheese Fondue with different types of bread, vegetables and apples to dip
Meat entree - Filet, New York Strip, Chicken, Shrimp, Vegetables
Dark Chocolate Raspberry Fondue with strawberries, bananas, brownies, rice krispie treats, cheesecake, and pound cake --Delicious!
Great Friday Night!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a message! Many Blessings!