Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Happy Anniversary

The day is almost over, but I wanted to make a quick post.  Today is Brian's grandparents 64th wedding anniversary.  That's awesome!  They're such a cute couple.  Unfortunately, we don't get to see them very often because they live most of the year in Florida, but thankfully they still have their home in Indiana that they come back to for a few months in the summer.  I love hearing Brian talk about all the great memories he has of his grandmother and grandfather.  They are so loving, supportive and kind - when I first met them, I got a nice big hug from both of them and they could not wait to brag about their grandson. 

Happy Anniversary Grandma and Grandpa C!
They're on the far right - it's pitiful - I only have a few pictures of them

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a message! Many Blessings!