Thursday, July 26, 2012

Indiana Day 3

Thankfully Hudson did great for my in-laws.  They had a little difficulty getting him to fall asleep, but once he did he slept until 4:30 am and woke up for a few minutes, then went back to sleep until 7:15 am.  They played non-stop all day.  My mom and I drove up to the Chicago area and shopped, shopped, shopped.  We had a great time!   We even saw people we knew - so crazy.  I really missed my little guy.  It was nice to pick him up, but I'm really glad he had the time with his grandparents.  I'm really missing Brian- this is the longest we've been away from each other.  So thankful for cell phones, texting, and facetime. 

 I only got a few pictures today.   My dad and Hudson playing - my parent's house has officially been taken over by toys.   See the pool and chairs in the background?

See the walker and toys in the corner?


1 comment:

  1. I'm sure your parents love having all those toys around ... and wishing you lived around the corner. Glad to hear you're having a good time even though your missing your husband.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message! Many Blessings!